• Thread starter Thread starter amitnsonu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 10,841

amitnsonu

Regular
ISP
Airtel
guys I am planning to buy a gearless scooter, and the decision is stuck on wego OR activa?although wego has several advantages over activa but still activa sells much more than wego.which one should I prefer?

views: 169reply :0Yaar koi to kuch bolo..

checkout with 3-4 Access owners, mileage only 30-35kmpl, too less for my pocket.aviator : aviator priced very highly 54-55k on road.

checkout with 3-4 Access owners, mileage only 30-35kmpl, too less for my pocket.
aviator : aviator priced very highly 54-55k on road.

Well, I think TVG Wego is the only option left. The above review on Team-BHP is also fully favouring Wego.

Even wego on road is around 55k

nope here it is available for 51800-dealer discount. on road

holy cow. scooters are expensive! i mean i paid around 72K for FZ16 😛 and i believe most 100cc bikes are priced in the range of 40-45K!

holy cow. scooters are expensive!

i mean i paid around 72K for FZ16 😛

and i believe most 100cc bikes are priced in the range of 40-45K!

same was my expression when I heard the price of activa,wego,aviator first time!!
Even splendor+ is 48-49K on road.

aren't they looting?

and lots more. scooters usually have 150cc engines. they also have more body work (though smaller thus cheaper tires). some of them even come with spare tires.

scooters have always been more expensive. automatic ones are of course a bit more. too bad geared scooters have more or less disappeared. activa has gears i know. but most scooters in india are gearless. 🙂

----------

I hope Vespa launches some cool arty geared scooters!

anyways Activa is having a waiting list of more than 5-6 months, so better to go with vego.