Trying to set Reliance Jio Fiber Gateway to Bridge mode got this message any one Have A Idea?

Anil

asking & answering?
ISP
ACT Fibernet,JioFiber,BSNL
"Selected port is associated with VLAN on LAN. Disable port membership to vlan on LAN"

Please figure it out guys if YOU Could
thank YOU

@aniladivishnu.2000 Wait, what vlan id value did u use?

@aniladivishnu.2000 For that you need to disable the port membership of vlan which is present in LAN option. But still you need a vlan id which will be known to a jio engineer behind the servers (which is a guess, I am not sure about it)

@aniladivishnu.2000 Jio will not let you use bridge mode. I have tried talking to their FTTH nodal officer in my area. Even he's being withheld from information regarding VLAN tagging. He didn't even know what it is.

The only people who could know are the people working in the server rooms, but there's no way you can get their contacts from Jio customer care or something.

Jio is Ambani, Ambani is Ambani. Enough said.

Also, you really need to know why Jio Fiber is shady:
Source

Last edited:
I totally agree,it is one of the worst service provider.
I think they want to copy Apple.
But they are not able to provide great services and security like Apple.
Forget Jiofiber.Get any other fiber connection.
I suggest BSNL FTTH as I am having great experience with it.
Just get any good one.Except Jio.
Disclaimer-:
I am in no way associated with BSNL or its immediate staff.I just got it as there was no other option in my village.

I totally agree,it is one of the worst service provider.
I think they want to copy Apple.
But they are not able to provide great services and security like Apple.
Forget Jiofiber.Get any other fiber connection.
I suggest BSNL FTTH as I am having great experience with it.
Just get any good one.Except Jio.
Disclaimer-:
I am in no way associated with BSNL or its immediate staff.I just got it as there was no other option in my village.
BSNL is the best option for total networking control from customer end due to open NAT + easily configurable bridge mode. You can do anything with BSNL thanks to native bridge mode capability.

@Nitin
ONT do not allow me to disable VLAN on LAN
it says you need atleast 1 VLAN ID present on LAN
tricky!
You need to toggle the LAN port u want on this page

Screenshot_20200318-194952.jpg

But still u need a vlan id