Trying to set Reliance Jio Fiber Gateway to Bridge mode got this message any one Have A Idea?

Hey every one
I posted this long time back
now I am primarily back on ACT Fibernet so no problems
as I saw the post from @Nitin so I answered Him
thanks

@aniladivishnu.2000 Does act use CG-NAT?

If anyone could provide the TL;DR of this conversation: Are we able to solve this Bridge Mode or not yet?

If anyone could provide the TL;DR of this conversation: Are we able to solve this Bridge Mode or not yet?
Jio Fiber officially will not allow bridge mode dude. I know this from their FTTH Nodal Officer.

@Dark_Nate Ask that Nodal Officer, When is 1:1 is coming?
Bro, I'm telling you Jio's employees are kept in the dark by corporate. They don't know anything. Many of them complain of low wages and high work demand too.

The Nodal Officer never heard of bridge mode until I told him about it. He's also unaware if they use PPPoE or DHCP for connection authentication.

@Dark_Nate Ask that Nodal Officer, When is 1:1 is coming?
See,It is Jio that believes that Data is Oil.
As soon as you start moving away from he walked garden they are trying to form,it will become a loss to them.
It is clear that bridge mode does not cost them.
But I think that the router is locked because they want to offer a lot of other services which should be kept out of bounds of a normal """"unconscious"""" person.So,that security is not compromised.
And for the 1:1,believe it or not....Jio is being conservative with the network until it is confident that all the host of services it offer can work together without any hiccups,it will offer better upload speed.But as demand is low as most people are """"Unconscious"""".
Jio knows what is in demand and earn from it....It's a business man....it's not like SBI or BSNL which are strategically used to deliver benefits to common man.

But I think that the router is locked because they want to offer a lot of other services which should be kept out of bounds of a normal """"unconscious"""" person.So,that security is not compromised.
You're wrong dude. Jio Fiber is 100% security crap practices and privacy-invasive.
Read this Reddit thread to understand better: Source

Last edited:
What I told in my first post....
They say
DATA IS THE NEW OIL.
THEY WILL EARN FROM IT...
I AM JUST ADDING SOME MORE TO MY DETAILS....LIKE THEIR PLANE.

What I told in my first post....
They say
DATA IS THE NEW OIL.
THEY WILL EARN FROM IT...
I AM JUST ADDING SOME MORE TO MY DETAILS....LIKE THEIR PLANE.
You said this:

When the reality is this:
Source

I know all the shortcomings and briefly touched upon them in one of my previous post...
I am just adding some business sense to it
You're not understanding my point.

Jio Fiber is for uncles and aunties who couldn't care less about a progressive tech-positive society. It's for conservatives who are subservient to authority. In my family, I'm the tech guy, so, fortunately, I'm able to teach them what to do and use to stay safe on the web.

The reason to remove bridge mode functionality is not business. It's politics.

Go on Google and search for Mukesh Ambani hugging Modi. You'll understand.

India is not a tech-positive country.

Everything is politics in India.