Trouble with Hathway login system

ISP
Hathway
I just got a Hathway Docsys 3 50mbps connection in Bangalore, but I'm having trouble with their login system.
I don't get the auto login page, neither does anything open if I try login.hathway.com
Sometimes on some computer in the house I do get the auto login page but it's a very uncertain and frustrating trial and error type process.

So has anyone figured this system out? How to consistently login to the hathway page? I don't mind logging in each time buy the page itself should open first !

I'm connecting via a Linksys wifi router. But I don't think that matters much in the scheme of things.

Reliance has a similar issue. So I use a python script to login. Search for something similar for Hathway. Someone must have created a script!

Reliance has a similar issue. So I use a python script to login. Search for something similar for Hathway. Someone must have created a script!

Hi Chromaniac,

Can you share the python script please ? I have read elsewhere on internet that Rapsberry Pi board can also be used for auto-logins.

However, If you use the python script or even if I embed the script in my wireless router firmware, it should run during the router startup or when I manually run the python script in my computer(as a bash file or batch file), If this is right, I have to again perform a manual trigger to perform the login, isnt it ?.... Please correct me if I am wrong