trouble in Tata Indicom broadband services in Santacruz-Kalina area?

• Thread starter Thread starter comrad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,356
Status
Not open for further replies.

comrad

ISP
TATA INDICOM -VSNL
Hi guys,I have been availing services from Tata Indicom (unlimited 256kbps) for some time now and have been dissatisfied with their service with downtimes running into 8-9 days. The latest addition to their dismal service seems to the quality of speed which they are providing in the unlimited 256kbps plan. I am getting speeds of 32kbps for the last 5 days and frequent disconnections. My contact with the customer service people on the phone and through emails has not derived results as yet. Was just wondering whether mine is an isolated case as the customer service people keep repeating or whether somebody else in Santacruz-Kalina too has been facing the same problem. Would appreciate a line or two in reply or PM from any other TATA indicom customer residing in Santacruz-Kalina area on whether they too have been experiencing speed troubles in recent days. A collective response from members of this area could yield better results in terms of services being offered by TATA Indicom ThanksComrad

It's the same situation in the Malad area.. The customer service ppl keep telling me to step into the VSNL office to lodge complaints.. If I had the time to go do that.. Then why does Tata/VSNL pay them???Simply horrible service.. and really dumb Customer Support... They actually were telling to ping my own IP and see if that works... :wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.