• Views Views 2,340

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel

Last edited by a moderator:
lol......soon all movies will start getting uploaded on youtube then.....I wonder if copyright ppl will demand shut down of ytube then even though this time they will get paid by ytube lol

the uploader has claimed fair use in the description! and it was uploaded 2 days ago. surprising and strange. and since it works in embed version, i am doubting the legitimacy now!

Its impossible, first thing, TRON is the new movie (2010?) and is mainstream, no one would allow such online streaming of movie unless it has earned so much then what used to make like Dabangg

I was looking forward to the DVD release of the movie,watching it on YouTube is not a bad idea, but, it's not even 720p

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's Copyright Policy.)
Sorry about that.

PWNED.

Some people do not have any work. Uploaded a movie into youtube. Jesus.
6+ billion people on this earth, do you expect all of them doing some work? LOL

Some people do not have any work. Uploaded a movie into youtube. Jesus.

That too in a mediocre quality. BTW I felt you are Rakhi Sawant, for some reason.

chics and special effects are pretty good in the movie 😀...but movie is nt tht good though pretty boring 😛

tron has a cult following. i have not watched the original one but i did watch this one. was alright.