TriplePlay 100Mbps and PNPL 200Mbps speedtests

I want to share some speedtests I did on both the connections with both single and multiple connections:

I'm doing all the speedtests on wired connections with Gigabit NICs to prevent WiFi from being a bottleneck. The OS is MS Windows 10 Enterprise 2004 and browser is Firefox Nightly 82

MORN-MULTIPLE.webp

It seems that PNPL Struggles with uploads outside its own servers. From my experience it does reach 200 and more eventually but since speedtests end quick it can't reach the full speed. However, TriplePlay seems to reach full speed pretty quickly with multiple connections. I don't know why, probably different traffic shaping algorithms.
MORN-SING.webp

With Single connection both seems to struggle quite badly. Both ISPs take quite a long time to reach full speeds on single connection which is bad for burst speeds. TriplePlay usually doesn't struggle as much but in this case its much worse than PNPL. For SingTel, TriplePlay does seem to work well but for NYC and UK its quite bad.

Attachments

• MORN-MULTIPLE.webp
    MORN-MULTIPLE.webp
    74.3 KB · Views: 230
How is this traffic shaping occurs. What is the idea behind it , while some isps reaches the speeds quickly while others only reach at the end of test ,

I'm not sure either, maybe someone more knowledgeable about ISP equipment here knows

@PawanKumar Its a way to look at it . But I have seen isps with lower latencies struggling to reach the attained speeds within ookla time frame ,while other isps for instance bsnl with higher ping times reach the full speeds within the time frame itself

It's more to do with burst speed configuration of the isps.
From my experience, I've seen the ISPs with burst speed and ISPs with speedtest.net excluded in thier trafic shaping algorithms perform better in speedtest.