triple play gurgaon - 80% Of speed - Beware

Yeah sounds like a good idea, unfortunately none of their senior is reachable. There is just one person who deals with all customers, he deals with installation, problems etc. I tried telling him that I would like to talk with someone who is senior and his reply was that he is the most senior person, the fact is he is the only person.

On their site they have a number of their director, I wont name who is he cause I have some codes of ethics, I sent him an email, didnt received any follow up email but I did received a call within 1 hour from this (customer support) guy and he started shouting rudely asking me to calculate 80% of 4 and lot of other things.. So I sent an email again to the director, this time no reply from him and no phone call. I tried calling him several times but his number is either busy or it doesnt go through.

Their site web

I am using "4 MB (Till 50 GB 2 MB beyond 50 GB) 4 MB UNLIMITED 1.699"

Overall I would like to say they lack professionalism and customer support, which I believe is an important core for any business to succeed at least in the starting or growing stage.

Have anyone checked their website ? They have advertised speed as MB which is insane ... Easily understood why they are unable to keep up with the speed band ...

They have advertised speed in (MB) instead of (Mb) at their website which makes a huge difference and confusion. lol ... I will definitely go for a 10MB connection..