tried voip?

• Thread starter Thread starter parminder
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,183
P

parminder

i ve been using skypee for a while used it with a friend in delhi who's got a 48kbps connection worked fine no delays no echo tried stanaphone (www.stanaphone.com) it doesnt work from his end it does ring but cant hear him (i live in uk ) may be you guys can shed some light with any experiences uve had i am looking to get a new connection for my parents in delhi i think if some of u have used voip with a 48kbps connection i would rather go for that then paying more for the 64kb connection what do you think plz shower u r comments would be helpful in deciding (i was talking about sify )
🙂)

I think the 48,64 and 96 packs all give the same speed of around 96 kbps. I really don't understand why Sify has the 64 and 96 packs if not for looting people.

u get 96 kbps for a 48 kbps lol not all guys get it.i dont get even my 48 sometimesanyway for the topic i always felt skype was best fot for voip for thier technology which they use

Oh yeah? That sucks. I thought everyone was getting around 100 on their 48 packs since the past few months when Sify did away with its speed reduction policy. Quite a few people here say they do 😉

I have been using VoIP for a year now. Although I use a hardware device based system. It worked fine until Nov of last year but the issues are not because of Sify. It is my provider.I have used it on 48kbps, 64 and now on 128. I have used skype on 48/64 as well as a backup option. Worked fine. My connections are in US, Mumbai and Chennai.Just my 2 cents......