Triband Post 2mbps Boost.

• Thread starter Thread starter Ambrish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,778

Ambrish

ISP
Netvigator
Not sure how many of you TriBand users are facing this...I have been a TriBand user for almost a year now; and apart form the frequent hard reboots you have to give the modem, the service has worked fine. I usually leave the modem ON 24hrs.It's been over a month now and still no luck. Can anybody help? Would me buying my own modem help?The MTNL linesman says there are around 250 cases "like mine" that don't work. Anyone else here with the same situation?Cheers-A

What you have written in title to what u r asking in main topic didn't understand a penny!! Also there was separate topic for 2mbps going then what this for??

🙂Looks like I forgot to write what my main problem itself is. Apologies. Was in a hurry.Anyways... My TriBand has not been working since the 2Mbps upgrade. Anyone else with this problem?Cheers-A

QUOTE(Ambrish @ Feb 4 2007, 09:27 AM) [snapback]78497[/snapback]
Anyways... My TriBand has not been working since the 2Mbps upgrade. Anyone else with this problem?[/b]

Wot do u actually mean by "Not Working", why don't u explain the problem in detail? If you are in a hurry like u said, then post only when u have enough time!

1. Buy your own Router [Good idea if u are planning for a wedding with Mtnl as iSp]2. Is ADSL link of Router "ON" ? [is lamp of ADSL Link is on]3. Did you do kidas ??No re if you have doubt try connecting your friends router and see if all lamp [led] comes especilly the Adsl link one!!!give written complaint to your nearest QCS center and all will be solved rae!

Inline...

1. Buy your own Router [Good idea if u are planning for a wedding with Mtnl as iSp]

Well... there's nothing better out there is there? My cable guy sucks, plus I doubt anyone else has a good price to speed ratio.

2. Is ADSL link of Router "ON" ? [is lamp of ADSL Link is on]

The LINK light doesn't go on. Linesman changed the splitter and also tried directly, but nothing works.

3. Did you do kidas ??

I'm not in the country to do anything dude. Unfortunately my parents are facing the brunt. They are helpless. Hence i'm asking for answers in this forum.

No re if you have doubt try connecting your friends router and see if all lamp [led] comes especilly the Adsl link one!!!

give written complaint to your nearest QCS center and all will be solved rae!

Complaint has been registered... the linesman says that i'm not the only one having this issue. But he is not able to resolve it. Keeps saying some setting needs to be done by MTNL at their Prabhadevi Exchange. Every 2nd day, MTNL calls to ask what light is glowing and they do nothing.

Any help?

-A