Triband / IPTV / telephone combo plans

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 4,820
400mb mtnl sucks man! Acc to there babu's we don't need more than 400 mb!

I dont understand the plans

Note:- ATA charges (Deposit & rental) extra as per M/s. Aksh/provider tariff

what does that mean? that STB deposit and rent extra?!!
what abt broadband router 80Rs rent?

80 rs modem rent if u dont own the modem
and 80 rs stb rent if u dont own the stb
Note:- ATA charges (Deposit & rental) extra as per M/s. Aksh/provider tariff
quite confusing
from where did aksh optic fibre come into picture
installation is done by iol in mumbai.

The plans are actually the same just put in table format, I thought for new year MTNL would come out with something exciting but they think customers are fools that they are offering same old thing in new package and tabular format...... MTNL - IPTV is a big FLOP show atleast for now.............

In this case consumer is not the king. Mtnl is figuring out how to make more Profits.

i called IOL (126000) today and they dont know about this plan at all. She said we just have one plan 199 month+100 stb rent. And then she said contact ur exchange. It seems MTNL and IOL are not in touch with each other.

you can book it at 1500. whats the tension??.. and also how about not going for IPTV until the plans look attractive enuf.. no1 is forcing u

Please understand ... currently, MTNL-IPTV sucks. I know, I wasted Rs.5000 over ten months and finally had it disconnected. I have written about this experience with full details on some other thread. Kindly check out in IPTV threads. Currently, with IPTV, your internet connection will do poorly, even the ADSL lamp will be flickering. So watch it. Spend wisely after reading about it at this blog and after talking to the chaps at your telephone exchange. Ask them why people are disconnecting IPTV 🙂