triband bules, once again!

• Thread starter Thread starter netahoy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,407
ISP
Hathway xDen xAirtel xMTNL xVSNL xCyberNetBBS
since yesterday the login is giving problems, saying Authorization failure, even though the login works on the website. Been able to login only once that was eary in the morning today around 8.1504 # also isn't working!!!Also any idea why the ADSL led goes off frequently and comes on again if the power is reset. MTNL ppl are not able to provide any valuable input..&^$&(%*(^(*netahoy

If u get the authorization failure error, try using ur default password (ur CA#) as ur password to login.Sometimes it does happen that some passwords of some users are reset to the default CA #.Hope that helps...

go to the mecca of MTNL i.e. Prabhadevi exchange to get your problem sorted out! 😛

Has this problem 3 - 4 days back. Just give a call on 1600 22 88 44. The person will give yo ua complaint no. After a fre hrs, someone should reset your account and call you. At least that worked for me 😀

well I am Delhi, and for now the problem seems resolved.. automatically...But the ADSL led going off continues to be an issue... for months now!