TriB NU plan withdrawl

• Thread starter Thread starter netahoy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,055
ISP
Hathway xDen xAirtel xMTNL xVSNL xCyberNetBBS
Well looks like mtnl delhi has stopped providing NU plan as of 15 Aug 2k5. Can't even shift from other plan to NUChecked with 1500/1504 and the Sanchaar Haat. 🙁 though I still doubt.... no place mentions it as a Ltd offer types etcWould others confirm with their exchanges

yup, d booking was open til 15Aug only...

In Mumbai, the booking are very much open. Infact, first there was a notice saying that plan is for a limited time only, which has now been removed from the site. Signifying, that MTNL mumbai has decided to keep this plan going......Adwait

its in thier best interest man to keep it going..cause more people will take it if there are free downloads.. cause nu users are spreading the good word across that mtnl triband is actually very good.so well more business for them 😀

Originally posted by chicmagnet@Aug 24 2005, 09:30 PM
its in thier best interest man to keep it going..
cause more people will take it if there are free downloads.. cause nu users are spreading the good word across that mtnl triband is actually very good.
so well more business for them 😀
[snapback]23054[/snapback]
[/quote]

well bandwidth cost them money. so i do not think its going to be profitable for them to offer unlimited bandwidth just to get more users.

I hope they are continuing with existing NU subscriptions atleast!!!

ohh ya i know it does cost them a lot of money... and i didnt say they should provide unlimited internet as yet... thye should rather continue with the same night plan thingy as more and more poeple are still taking it.. 😀... .. though ya they can increase the time a bit more 😛 .. hehe.

Not few.......lucky ones, as there are many. Anyways, 8-8 is a nice suggestion. Atleast we can say....first step.......... 😛

yeah, true...as i was working nights earlier, it was fine with me...but now i'm working days, and it's really a pain 🙁

Hey !!!!!!!! r u guys getting sum intermittent connection in Delhi? Me a lot 4 da last 2 days....... 🙁