TriB NU plan withdrawl

netahoy

[OP]
Regulars
Aug 24, 2005
Saadi Dilli
Well looks like mtnl delhi has stopped providing NU plan as of 15 Aug 2k5. Can't even shift from other plan to NUChecked with 1500/1504 and the Sanchaar Haat. :( though I still doubt.... no place mentions it as a Ltd offer types etcWould others confirm with their exchanges

adwait

Regulars
Jul 8, 2005
In Mumbai, the booking are very much open. Infact, first there was a notice saying that plan is for a limited time only, which has now been removed from the site. Signifying, that MTNL mumbai has decided to keep this plan going......Adwait

chicmagnet

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 29, 2005
its in thier best interest man to keep it going..cause more people will take it if there are free downloads.. cause nu users are spreading the good word across that mtnl triband is actually very good.so well more business for them :D

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Originally posted by chicmagnet@Aug 24 2005, 09:30 PM
its in thier best interest man to keep it going..
cause more people will take it if there are free downloads.. cause nu users are spreading the good word across that mtnl triband is actually very good.
so well more business for them :D
[snapback]23054[/snapback]
[/quote]

well bandwidth cost them money. so i do not think its going to be profitable for them to offer unlimited bandwidth just to get more users.

nocaps

Regulars
May 24, 2005
I hope they are continuing with existing NU subscriptions atleast!!!

chicmagnet

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 29, 2005
ohh ya i know it does cost them a lot of money... and i didnt say they should provide unlimited internet as yet... thye should rather continue with the same night plan thingy as more and more poeple are still taking it.. :D... .. though ya they can increase the time a bit more :p .. hehe.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sushubh Politics 2
S Tata Sky DTH 9