• Thread starter Thread starter shashankb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 996
ISP
▪️ BSNL Fiber
▪️ Jio 5G
▪️ AS139195-Seans Media
Hello Guys , I am travelling via Train next month . How is the situation like now ? Going to Bangalore btw. Any suggestions for a mask which can be worn for longer journey/sitting . Thinking of AC seater

Last edited:
Guys any suggestions ?

Don't know about the situation, but won't AC trains be worse since they keep recirculating the same air inside?

You should wear a surgical mask, along with a face shield and regularly wash/sanitise your hands

Nothing much else you can do

i can speak about masks. uniqlo masks are very good quality and super comfortable. and yes... if you are stuck in a locked ac compartment with many people... it might be a good idea to suffer with the n95 masks.

@shashankb I travelled 1000 kms up and down on SL class within state on 2nd week of September(marriage engagement) with my family. Everybody wore mask inside train till it departed and everyone removed it while sleeping. Wearing mask during sleep is not advisable. My whole family drank Kabasura Kudineer(yes we believe it...lol) after we returned from the trip.
We all travelled (marriage) on December 1st week. Drank KK after the trip.
Kabasura Kudineer: Benefits, Ingredients and Side Effects Of This Wonder Herbal Formulation

Atlast pray and hope everything going to be fine. Nothing we can do while travelling in public transport.

I travelled to Kolkata last month in Sealdah Rajdhani (known as Sealdah AC special after lockdown: charging the same fare without giving food and bedding).
You will come face to face with reality when you travel. 50% of the people in coach are eating/ drinking without mask at any given time. Vendors of train are continuously coming in to coach. Food offered is not good, only Haldiram or other packed foods are available... Samosa/ Tea/ Chomein are also available but the Dinner/ lunch cooked in Pantry is not available.
Also while entering or exiting the station there is no check/ test (temperature/ any other).

Mine is a shorter journey, probably around 4-5 hours , so just some snacks which I will take from home . I just get little concerned about the crowd that I get in Bangalore train station(Majestic) with people wearing no mask and pushing each other in train platforms