Travel XP HD getting removed on 14th Feb !!

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
As per B-Mail Received, Travel XP HD is which is presently on Ch No - 957 will no more be available from 14-Feb-12:huh:

May be they will add Ten HD. Why this shortage of TP space even after removing close to 8 SD channels?

This is a disastrous move man!! Totally pathetic! I m gonna write this to D2h CC now.

----------

But when did u receive this mail? I havent got it yet.......

Im wondering why they added Zee hd? But this is good news and bad news as well! I don't watch this channel often. So considering that if they are gonna add ten hd i'll be happy.

Well, u r seeing places in HD, sitting at ur home. What else do u want? Whereas if they add Ten HD, it will be charged separately. Its again a Zee group pathetic channel, which will be charged, just like Ten cricket was charged separately.

This is a disastrous move man!! Totally pathetic! I m gonna write this to D2h CC now.

----------

But when did u receive this mail? I havent got it yet.......

Not all people have received this mail. Even I have not received, but my brother got it. Also Its all over on d2h facebook page and other dedicated DTH forums.

I am very sad with this move of d2h. They added most crappy HD channel Zee Tv HD and removing Travel XP HD which is one of the unique channel of its kind.

Even if they add TEN HD, its removal is not justified 🙁

I have written it on their FB page & now i have even mailed it to them. This is really pathetic. I will move out of D2h, once my 1 year package expires.

Now Its unsure , when they will remove NGD HD and Discovery HD too for adding crappy Zee Cinema HD etc etc .

Now Its unsure , when they will remove NGD HD and Discovery HD too for adding crappy Zee Cinema HD etc etc .

ROFL. why they removing HD channels ?

lol there is no use of having A HD STB without having all HD channels...

A BAD MOVE! Boooo Videocon

This is what i have written in my mail:

Hi, my customer id is xxxx. We have got the news that Travel XP HD is getting removed. This is a really bad move, and i will move out of D2h platform altogether, if this happens. Do you people even know, how useful channel it is??? Watching different places sitting at home, that too in HD.

First you people removed Active Music HD channel, which was so good. Now if you remove Travel XP, then its a really serious problem for viewers like me. Go around different blogs and you will see how angry people are after hearing this news. If you have space crunch, then kick out Zee TV HD. No one watches it.

REMEMBER, IF YOU REMOVE TRAVEL XP, I WILL ENSURE THAT NOT ONLY I LEAVE, BUT ALSO MANY OTHERS LEAVE THE D2H PLATFORM. FURTHER, I WOULD EVEN STOP PROSPECTIVE BUYERS FROM MOVING INTO D2H PLATFORM.

And i m pretty serious when it comes to recommendations. I will surely advice people to stay away from D2h, coz u never know when some of the most watched channels wud be removed, to add some crap nonsense channel!

It will really pathtic move by D2H of they remove Travel XP HD as it is most seen HD channel in my family. Though my mom not so good in understanding english, she love to watch Travel XP as they show many piligrim places across the country.

Its official. I got this reply from them:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Videocon d2h.

This is with reference to your email dated January 28, 2012 regarding availability of channel Travel XP HD in our channel list xxxx.

We regret to inform you that channel Travel XP HD will be removed from our platform with effect from February 14, 2012. However, we have taken a note of your feedback to include mentioned channel again in our channel list for future reference and shall notify to all customers once any changes are implemented.

And this is what i have replied to them:

Then well, be ready for losing customers soon. Atleast i assure you people that i will spread negative publicity against your organisation. If you remove such useful channels to accomodate nonsense stuff like Zee HD/Ten HD/Baby TV/Space Toons/etc, without even asking for feedback from users, then you people dont deserve to be in homes of people.

Follow my comments against D2h from now on, on this website: https://broadband.forum/, particularly, on this thread: https://broadband.forum/videocon-d2h-dth/75881-travel-xp-hd-getting-removed/2/#post596582

Apart from me, there are many others who are abusing you guys. Be prepared to bear the brunt of ANGRY CONSUMER. And in a short while, i am even planning to ask refund of the yearly amount i have paid towards Platinum HD pack, so that i can move out of this pathetic service and go to a provider, which doesnt keep removing such useful channels to add nonsense channels.

No Thanks, No Regards.

WTH!!!! d2h has very fast gone from the best HD provider to the worst.what a valentine's day gift from them.Lol

I m pretty sure, some dumbass fellow has taken the top position, which is the reason why they have taken some really weird decisions in recent times.

@ Jaymin: This is why I avoided Yearly recharge. Future is very uncertain in DTH. I doubt if this kinda removal of niche HD channels continues, then why not go for Hathway HD. Looks like Zee Group is giving them their useless channel bouquet in charity bcoz of which they are removing other HD channels one by one. 1st they added Zee TV HD, now Ten HD. In future they will remove Discovery HD & NGC HD and will add Zee Cinema HD and Zee Studio HD.