Travel XP HD getting removed on 14th Feb !!

I think Star Cricket HD has reduced the ads due to this competition from Ten? In the Ind v Aus match on Sunday, there were very very few ads. It was a pleasant shock actually. And i dont think Ten is much different on that front. Just now i was watching highlights of yesterday's match & in came a break.....a long break. So its just like other channels.And as regards generalisation of HD channels is concerned, i wud say that Colors HD & Star HD group must be knowing the value of Ad-free channels. Earlier i used to watch movies on Set Max, Star Gold, Zee Cinema, and D2h Movies. But now i have stopped watching these channels as i get to watch movies in HD without ads. So in effect, ad free HD has helped them to beat their competition.Even if 1 channel stays ad free, others will be compelled to stay ad-free.

Naah. News express HD is in Sd transmission, as it has still not got permission from I&B for HD. CNBC Prime HD is there and RDTV Pay channel Iconcert HD is there

Oh, Thanks for the info but then why News Express logo contains HD ??

@ Jaymin bro none of these HD channels will stay ads free ... In star cricket hd you are seeing lesser ads because of the match timings.. very few people have the capacity left to start seeing a game from 9am to 5 pm .. but yes the ads are much lesser than what we saw during Ind Eng series so kudos to star cricket for thatNow coming to TEN HD im so sure when Indian games take place these guys will bombard ads and maybe become the first ones to put L shaped ads during play in HD . the mystery will be solved during asia cup watch out for the Ind Pak ODI and see what the ads are like .. there wont be too many takers for Eng Pak and other series hence lesser ads ..

Oh, Thanks for the info but then why News Express logo contains HD ??

There's an SD channel M Tunes (yeah, the SD version of the channel whose HD counterpart is in great demand here) which still has HD on its logo.