Travel XP HD getting removed on 14th Feb !!

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
As per B-Mail Received, Travel XP HD is which is presently on Ch No - 957 will no more be available from 14-Feb-12:huh:

Midhun

Regular
Regulars
May be they will add Ten HD. Why this shortage of TP space even after removing close to 8 SD channels?

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
This is a disastrous move man!! Totally pathetic! I m gonna write this to D2h CC now.

----------

But when did u receive this mail? I havent got it yet.......

vicky24

Regular
Regulars
Im wondering why they added Zee hd? But this is good news and bad news as well! I don't watch this channel often. So considering that if they are gonna add ten hd i'll be happy.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Well, u r seeing places in HD, sitting at ur home. What else do u want? Whereas if they add Ten HD, it will be charged separately. Its again a Zee group pathetic channel, which will be charged, just like Ten cricket was charged separately.

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
This is a disastrous move man!! Totally pathetic! I m gonna write this to D2h CC now.

----------

But when did u receive this mail? I havent got it yet.......

Not all people have received this mail. Even I have not received, but my brother got it. Also Its all over on d2h facebook page and other dedicated DTH forums.

I am very sad with this move of d2h. They added most crappy HD channel Zee Tv HD and removing Travel XP HD which is one of the unique channel of its kind.

Even if they add TEN HD, its removal is not justified :(

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
I have written it on their FB page & now i have even mailed it to them. This is really pathetic. I will move out of D2h, once my 1 year package expires.

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Now Its unsure , when they will remove NGD HD and Discovery HD too for adding crappy Zee Cinema HD etc etc .

Pinak Gala

Now Its unsure , when they will remove NGD HD and Discovery HD too for adding crappy Zee Cinema HD etc etc .

ROFL. why they removing HD channels ?

lol there is no use of having A HD STB without having all HD channels...

A BAD MOVE! Boooo Videocon

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
This is what i have written in my mail:

Hi, my customer id is xxxx. We have got the news that Travel XP HD is getting removed. This is a really bad move, and i will move out of D2h platform altogether, if this happens. Do you people even know, how useful channel it is??? Watching different places sitting at home, that too in HD.

First you people removed Active Music HD channel, which was so good. Now if you remove Travel XP, then its a really serious problem for viewers like me. Go around different blogs and you will see how angry people are after hearing this news. If you have space crunch, then kick out Zee TV HD. No one watches it.

REMEMBER, IF YOU REMOVE TRAVEL XP, I WILL ENSURE THAT NOT ONLY I LEAVE, BUT ALSO MANY OTHERS LEAVE THE D2H PLATFORM. FURTHER, I WOULD EVEN STOP PROSPECTIVE BUYERS FROM MOVING INTO D2H PLATFORM.

And i m pretty serious when it comes to recommendations. I will surely advice people to stay away from D2h, coz u never know when some of the most watched channels wud be removed, to add some crap nonsense channel!