• Thread starter Thread starter ajitsalopal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,104

ajitsalopal

ISP
3g jadoo data card
Hey ya ....

Let me explain wat went wrong ... See ,I went to an Mtnl dwarka office to get my recharge done of rs 1650 for unlimited internet usage on data card .. Well some thing teribally went wrong . I unfortunately gave the lady wrong mobile number for the recharge . Insted of giving 06 , I gave her 66 ... Now some unlucky got some awsm free services ... Later on i spoke to tat guy on that number , who came to be a student who uses internet service of minimal recharge of 50 to 200 rs . So there was no point tat i could ask him to pay me that money of mine . I was scrued badly .. Later today i went back to the Mtnl office ,and some to their so called chief officer > he told me tat such insidense happens all the time , and told me to tat it will all be taken care . Tat service from his mobile number would be deleted and be put on to mine instead .. Now i want u guys to advise me on the same ..... My question to u all is ll

" Does such things happen and would i get my services back on to my data card . Cause i did gave him the wrong and right number... "
" Is their more that can be done and can be added as a solution "

***** PLEASE HELP ME , GET MY HARDENED MONEY BACK GUYS . **********

----------

bump!!!

----------

I know that u guys r reading this right now .... All i need is some sugestions ...

I doubt if the student is under any obligation to pay back the money or if MTNL would be inclined transfer it back for something that is your mistake

Ok first thing you must do is write them a official letter so that the record is on hand ... only verbal talks with any company is of no use as they can easily backtrack later so an official letter / email gives u proof of your converstaions with the company ..Secondly, since the fault and mistake is yours you unfortunately cant push mtnl to rectify it so just hope that after you write the official letter they take some action ... all the best !!

Questions1. Did you give that number to recharge written on paper?2. Did you get a receipt with the number recharged for?

It is possible... But followup is needed, also if you have the receipt, you should always be able to go back & have it corrected.

lol..this reminds me of a tamil movie "Ambasamuthiram Ambani" in which the comedian accidentally recharges for Rs.2000 to the heroes no. The hero who unable to pay the amt to him, asks the comedian to use his mobile whenever(even at midnight) he wants. The comedian once in a while travels a long distance to heroes place just to finish off his RC. No offense meant..but i couldnt resist.

Its impossible to get these companies to admit their own mistake and solve it properly even when we are getting charged for the non service time.....its unlikely they will do anything if one commits the mistake on his/her own as most of these guys are totally un bothered about it....

If that officer really want to revert back wrong recharge then he can easily do that..even now a days rechargewalas can do that by sending some sms.@Anant babu...Hi brother...long time no see... 🙂