Trai wants to improve the use of internet in india.. so..

i dont think many companies are in a position to ask their customers to pay more for the same service.airtel would be in a tight situation if they ever want to increase the prices.and it is a recommendation i believe not an enforced requirement. serious players are likely to absorb the costs. sify on the other hand 😀

Cant say sushubh.. coz Airtel has a limited subscriber base... :huh: (Maybe ur right too...)But I wish its done this way... Let Airtel increase the fee and give us more speeds with good consistency. Not a sudden gush of 2Mbps but they can atleast think of doubling their speeds. I'd pay for that.. 😉

airtel was down totally at my place. even tel line was down. they said it was a system failure. was back after 3-4 hours.

i dont think many companies are in a position to ask their customers to pay more for the same service.

We all can hope for that.

airtel was down totally at my place.

even tel line was down. they said it was a system failure. was back after 3-4 hours.

What??? :huh: Really? OMG... I never knew Airtel's systems could fail.. I thought they must be having redundant and replicated system for consistent connectivity... Anyhow 3-4 hrs is not that much of a downtime compared to other ISP's... 🙂

heh. first time in 3 years i think... usually net is down for a couple of seconds. worse has been 2 hours. otherwise it's rock solid.