TRAI Wake up

• Thread starter Thread starter thatdude
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,116

thatdude

ISP
Airtel UL 1499
TRAI - Telecom Regulatory Authority of India. Sounds like a BIG name .... but thats all there is to it i guess. God only knows what the f*&^ they are regulating. Cable Operators and Broad(?)Band companies like Sify taking customers for a royal ride.YOU GUYS ARE JUST A FRIGGING JOKE TO ALL OF INDIA. Or are you getting paid by all the Broad(?)Band Companies under the table as usual ?! Stop relaxing and start regulating !!!*nuff ranting* Just irritated at the sorry state of affairs here.

(I am a user of fortune net Dombivli )I fully agree with you.I think all the users have to come together and take some concrete action against the service provider.1. Try to generate written communication (not email) with the company regarding quality of service.2. Once you have sufficient documents escalate to the consumer Court and TRI. If we generate few cases in each area we can get desired result.

Let the market take its own course take place. with competition they will improve. Especially when ISP's are tinkering with launching WiMax services in India. The ISP the really needs to be thought a lesson is Sify. they just plain suck as an ISP.