Trai to redefine 'Broadband'

• Thread starter Thread starter disher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 17,738
Iran has limited speeds to within 128kbps. See Iran limits ADSL bandwidth above 128kbps for all ISPs - Boing Boing although the language is confusing, I think it means to say the speeds are restricted to below 128kbps not above
wat r u upto from this post clearly specify me i cant understand it😗

^^ He means...be contented with what you have now. 256kbps!! :rofl:

its great to see ppl thriving to fight with each other for vague reasons!

yea, lets hope India doesn't turn into a totally moral-police state and we can soon get higher speeds at lower cost 🙂

Banned and deleted.🙂

Banned and deleted.🙂

um..who was banned n deleted?
and wats the id of Mr. S.K. Gupta?🙂

TRAI is redifiing broadband from last 3 or 4 years...i was wondering why does this redifining shitt take this long😛..or r they redifining it in papers.

lol...this is India bhai!..Have you guys checked out the news about Mobile Number Portability? The govt. issued the news back last year and till now it hasn't been implemented.! Well, when I grow up, il start my own ISP and give 2mbps UL @ Rs.1000(with ads of coz!) Till then I guess we have to hand over "broad"-band to the present situation!...sheesh*sighs*

lol.. even i am waiting for number portability...hope it comes soon..some people seem to be getting 2mbps unlimited already in the bsnl ul900 plan...

well u didnt read news properly, its supposed to be implemented in august, if i am not wrong, otherwise october.

oh cool.. this will only increase the competition between telecom services.. things could get a lot cheaper...