TRAI orders Reliance Jio to stop offering free service

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 72
  • Views Views 8,257

So those who have recharged before this discontinuation announcement will still be eligible.

Nothing to see here.

But what stops Jio to relaunch the same without calling it complimentary free.....I mean they can always relaunch it saying recharge for 303 validity of 4 months ...

Reactions: SVK
Jio is in the process of fully complying with the regulator's advice, and will be withdrawing the 3 months complimentary benefits of JIO SUMMER SURPRISE as soon as operationally feasible, over the next few days," the company added.

Watch the fun, how they will milk it for some more days

What about only for you offers. However till now Jio give preference all member equal opportunity. No caste no religion quota.

just visited jio site.they have updated that in few days may be in 1 or 2 days they will withdraw SSO.so recharge immediately within 24 hours.

I got this message from jio "Thank you for being a founder member of the Jio Movement. Enjoy complimentary Jio service for 3 months with JIO SUMMER SURPRISE."

But In my upcoming plan it shows NON PRIME MRP 303 with only 2.50 GB data Validity 28 Days. Do i have to recharge once again?