TRAI orders Reliance Jio to stop offering free service

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 72
  • Views Views 8,266
No i didn't. I did the recharge on 6 April. Prime + 303 it can as a combo option total 402.

thats same thing. u paid for prime 99 + 303 first recharge= 402.
so u did get the prime indirectly.

This is what its showing in my dashboard. Jio screw something.

2017_04_07_160243.jpg

I just did recharge with 402 too. And its showing Prime MRP 303 properly

Thanks for confirming. I send them a twitter message, hopefully they fix it.

Although I recharged JIO with summer surprise, as it appeared to be cheaper

But I am amazed at how Reliance is making excuse of NOT DEACTIVATING offer on operational feasibility grounds.

Which is clearly a LIE. Everyone knows. All these telecom operators can activate / deactivate offers / plans within minutes.

Also they used word "TRAI's advice" which means - TRAI has not ordered them.

They are just using it as excuse so people signup faster.

I'd rather have night unlimited 2am-5am than this offer which ends in 3 months time that too with a minimum recharge of Rs.303.

I don't think unlimited plans are feasible in wireless network type at any point of time otherwise people will abuse the network.

I'd rather have night unlimited 2am-5am than this offer which ends in 3 months time that too with a minimum recharge of Rs.303.

I am not sure if you misunderstood offer (or I did).

But as per my understanding 303Rs+99(for prime)

Total 4 months (100+ GB)
Free national calling and roaming

Not at all a bad deal considering that we are not going to get 6 month FREE offer anymore by any other operator ever. (no new entrant will have so much money to give 100 million users free internet + calls for 6 months)

I think it's 3 months complimentary data that includes the recharge of Rs.303+Rs.99 that you to make initially and from 4th month onwards you will have to recharge again to extend because that's what I've been told from some reliable sources. But would like to know more about it if any?
And also yes we're getting more than 100GB in 4 months time with this offer but with night unlimited we'll have a hell lot of bandwidth as compared to summer surprise offer, plus there won't be much traffic at that time so that wouldn't be an issue I guess.

@pkmishr Your source is very unreliable lol. Btw it's buy 1 get three(3+1) , three months free + 1 month paid , Hence four month free in total.

In my sim, It showing JIO Happy New Year Offer till 15th April then in upcoming plans its showing JIO Happy New Year Offer again Validity is 90 Days then another Upcoming offer name Prime-303 validity 28 Days . So 4Months 15 Days I guess for 99+303-50 (Cashback).