• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 5,974
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmos07

ISP
Reliance Netconnect Broadband+
Hi All,I bought a Reliance Netconnect Broadband+ data card on 18 sep 2010,opted for postpaid 10gb day 10gb night plan,having monthly rent of Rs. 1098. I got my first bill on 7th october,(i didnt cross the data usage limit ,so they couldnt charge me extra),then they informed me that now your bill will be generated on 7th of every month. But in this month the bill was generated on 14th Nov. instead of 7,hence they sent me a bill for 38 days pro rata of Rs. 1485 !! I didnt exceed the limit of data usage,still i am paying Rs.387 extra !! And then when i complained, c.c.e told me that your billing cycle has been changed,sorry for the inconvenince.When I asked him the reason ,he told me these are the TRAI guidlines that previously in your area we had less customers so your b.cycle was on 7th now since the customers have increased ,it is 13th of every month.And said now nothing can be done.I want to know ,was he telling me the truth,because i seriously doubt it.I think it is just another way of looting the customer. Please guide me about what should i do now,is their actually any TRAI guidlines ??? PLease Help Thanks All

I guess it's nothing new with Reliance Netconnect Broadband +
This is the reason, people should bother reviews of the product they are willing to buy, instead of yelling it's useless afterwards.

https://broadband.forum/reliance-netconnect-broadband-plus/51123-reliance-netconnect-broadband-plus-any/

Yes,I too understand that and reading the reviews saved me in the first month from being over charged by their pro rata scheme,but now they have come up with something I couldnt find a solution to.

Some folks working or who worked for Reliance won't deny the fact that this sort of things is anything new when it comes to Billing Cycle of Reliance. It's their delay and you have to pay for their mistakes or should I say laziness.

Status
Not open for further replies.