TRAI belives that no ISP is violating net neutraltiy YEAH RIGHT!

• Thread starter Thread starter sTrOnTiaBOnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,223
S

sTrOnTiaBOnd

How ignorant can they be.Just type airtel p2p throttling and you will get the answer.
http://www.trai.gov.in/NGN/ReportNGN.doc

their meeting is on 25-26 aug is is open to everyone.I suggest you visit and raise this issue
7.3 Net Neutrality

7.3.1 Analysis:
The concept of net neutrality was also deliberated by NGN-eCO as NGN platform will provide lot of new contents and value added applications. Some of the members of NGN-eCO felt that since service level agreements are being enforced through licensing conditions, the issue of net neutrality will also be redressed. However, other members felt that development of popular applications and services may create complication in provision of services if net neutrality is not maintained.

In India up till now no case has come to our knowledge where popular application are either blocked or deteriorated in performance by any of service providers. Certain issues have been raised by service providers of US and the matter is under their active consideration. In view of this though it is important to note
the importance of net neutrality no mandate seems to be necessary at this stage.

7.3.2 Recommendation:
“NGN-eCO acknowledges the importance of net neutrality in NGN environment, however feels that no regulatory intervention is required at this stage”.
TRAI :::::::

So i contacted advisor broadband and complained him about secret p2p throttling.He didnt understood what p2p is.He was surprised that i knew soo much about net neutrality!.I sent him all proof and i hope this august 25 when TRAI-NGN meeting is held they codify net neutrality.ps:thanks admin and i promise i will not attack any member.I have purified myself by digitally having a ganga snan!( of course at gangotri as it is the only pure clean water).plz give my account full priviledges and a wysiwyg editor.

No wonder these guys dont know anything , or else we ouldnt have been stuck at the same plans for almost 2 years now. Even if the issue arises , these ISP`s will bribe , lobby to make throttling a rule. Only fraction of the net users know what that even means ..

They are some of the stupidest guys around who doesn't know anything but pretend to know everything. Result: India's [resent broadband scenario.