• Thread starter Thread starter ranjittech
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 4,811

ranjittech

Regular
ISP
MTNL Triband
I orderd NORTON INTERNET SECURITY 2012 from Tradus.in as I got the unmatched price of INR 494.00.
http://www.tradus.in/computers-it/softwares/norton-2012-1-user-internet-security
On 13th May(after chasing them), I got the packet (received by my brother as I was not at home)through BlueDart containing NORTON ANTIVIRUS 2012. To my surprise, the shipment and billing is done by BUYTHEPRICE.COM .
I have lodged a complain of Wrong Product Delivery through mail. Lets see what happens.
So while dealing with Tradus keep the points mentioned below in mind-

1- No Customer Care Phone Number
2- Delay in Shipment
3- Might get wrong product delivered(like mine).

i actually just got a call from buytheprice related to this thread here on the forum. can you ping them about the problem with your order? they wanted me to give your details to them which if course i do not have?

Iwas tempted to buy the 2Tb HDD from tradeus as they were giving it Rs 7200 and after discount coupon it would have come down to Rs6800 but the coupon did not work so i had to leave it 😛

Hello Ranjit,Greetings from Buytheprice.Apologies for the inconvenience caused. May we have your contact details or any other reference id or e-mail id shared here, so that we can track your order and fix the issue.

ah... was away from cyberworld courtesy BSNL breakdown in my area. Line got restored today. About the incident above, I got call on 14th May from Tradus saying they have raised the issue with ByeThePrice and once they respond will do the needful. They may arrange pickup of the wrong product delivered to me and will deliver the right one. ...and if not they will do the refund.Thanks to Admin for taking care!!

So.... Today I got the resolution...... not From Tradus(whom I dealt with) but from BUYTHEPRICE.....got the call and mail ( Mr Ravi and B Pooja Diwan) saying that they have dispatched the right product(shipment no. also provided). Additionally, as goodwill gesture they wont take back the wrong product(Norton Antivirus).
I must say that BuyThePrice acted proactively,even though they were not in direct deal with me... went out of the way and tried to contact me through this forum....

yeap. buytheprice has been nice to me too except for one interaction where i was told that they would try to repair the phone instead of issuing me a replacement even though i had a DoA document from HTC. 🙂

As soon as I receive the Original Product I would PM the Product Key of NORTON ANTIVIRUS( which they are not taking back) to Admin who can offer it as Giveaway to Member of Choice( might be through some contest or something else..)

@admin.....ok.... i will try that......

Below are the excerpt of mails I received from Tradus and BuythePrice. Judge them yourself....

From Tradus:-
This is in regards to the Norton 2012 1 User Internet Security that you have ordered on 5th May 2012. We request you to please send the product back to us at the below given address:

IBIBO Web Private Limited
4th Floor, Pearl Towers, Plot No 51,
Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana-122002.

Please send the product back in its original packaging. Once shipped please provide us with the tracking details. Also, mention your Order Id and your name. Once the product is received by us, we will update you with the status. Courier charges will be reimburse in the form of gift voucher.

From ByeThePrice:-

Greetings from Buytheprice and apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We will not be able to pay back for your time loss but will make sure to serve you better in every alternate way possible.
This is to inform you that we will ship the right product and it will reach you soon. Also, you shall keep the product you received earlier.

Got an email on 6th night saying that the seller has accepted the order.Another email yesterday saying that the seller (MH) has shopped your order (to gurgaon), with a DTDC tracking number. Delivered right now, in 4days. Keep it up Tradus.

I am sending this to you as feedback. Received my order (ordered on 11-2-14) of ‘&You Polo T-Shirts Pack 4 With Wallet’ (‘M’ size) on 15-2-14. I am v disappointed by what I got. Out of the 4 T shirts 2 have a label ‘L’ even though it’s a ‘M’ (which is the correct size) which means that they are seconds. The white T shirt has a stain on the rear which does not go with washing. The red (russet) T shirt has a frayed spot on the right rear of the shoulder (almost a tear) which I noticed after I washed it. 😛issed-off: Shows absolutely no quality checks before dispatch. This was my first purchase of clothes online & my last. Also I got a sms that ‘You'll get Tracking No in 24 hrs’ but I got it after 48 hrs. Also the tracking info is v v slow as compared to other sites (it still shows my order as ‘In transit’ even though I got it on 15th afternoon. I am posting this to you as I don’t see ANY option for feedback (V surprising) 17-2-14. Not worth my time & cost in trying to return it. I darned the hole in the Tshirt & gave it to my garbage collector. 🙂 I guess I got spoilt using other online shopping sites & was expecting the same here.