Tradus User Experience

• Thread starter Thread starter ranjittech
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 4,819
I look the entire website with suspicion. I was sort of worried when manu ordered a Nexus 5 from there. Thankfully all went well with his order.

Ordered on 11-2-14, recwived on 15-2-14 & the site still shows as 'In Transit' :rofl: These guys are really fast. 😀
There is no option for rating the seller even though the FAQ's says its there & like ShopClues there is no option for deleting your a/c from this BS site.

No general reason like 'Other to communicate with them 🙁

Finally used one of the options seen above & wrote to them what I posted here, now it says order delivered as per courier lol 💩 & all the dates seen about the order seem changed (fudged??). A truly bunkum site. Gave them my opinion in the feedback option luckily it did not have a word/character limitation, also told them to delete my a/c 😀 Just noticed that my feedback comment for the seller has not appeared on the site. The latest feedback is from circa 2013 !!!!! 💩

Ok. So the dough maker arrived yesterday. Well it looks like hell. Plastic is cheap. Lid locks don't work. You have to press your thumb to keep it stable. The cap for water on the lid doesn't hold. But looks and usability aside, dough turned out perfectly. So yeah it is worth it if you are not bothered about how it looks or how sturdy it is.