TP-Link Archer A6v3 OpenWRT Issues

@Chip See, Im on openwrt already. I have now disabled ipv6 from jio fiber gateway ont. My setup is JIO as primary network and Airtel as second. The problem I am facing with mwan3 is when jio goes down, airtel comes into the picture but when jio comes back to life, traffic is not router through jio. Any fix?

Have you setup the gateway metrics and weight correctly?
just a side note, I wouldn't really advise disabling IPv6, as from what I have observed (personally atleast), IPv6 of Jio has way better routing than IPv4 of theirs.

I am not too familar with openwrt so by mwan i guess you mean multiple wan. Change over from 1 wan to the other OR load balancing should be done automatically by the router. It takes some seconds to detect connectivity and resume normal operation with both WANs.

Yes, I agree with @HC1337. Jio is built ground up to work as a native IPv6 network..don't disable it.

@nishantt6969 what rules exactly? I will try to help.
@Chip Recently CloudFlare setup a server here in our city, no ISP is using their server AFAIK except Jio (only on IPv6). Even regular pings to Singapore and Mumbai are better on IPv6, shame I am not able to use it at the moment, clients just don't stay connected to IPv6.

@HC1337 rules under Load Balancing settings.

@HC1337 yes connectivity is better on v6 than v4 for me as well on TPBB. I think I had shared this in nishant6699's thread on slow load times.

@nishantt6969 There is a YouTuber called "Van Tech Corner". He does many videos related to OpenWRT and has done some on mwan3, try following those videos and see if you succeed.

I followed him only. He didnt do one thing and that is why the issue was there. Now totally fine, working like a professional failover.

Give it a try for IPv6, but I don't know how reliable it might be. Also what was the problem?

Do report here with the results aswell, would be helpful insight.

We had to create two policies, one for primary connection and other one for secondary connection. In primary and secondary both, we had to use last resort as default(use main routing table). This fixed the issue. Router is working like a charm now with dualwan failover.