• Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,391

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALL MY LIFE.
Crowning glories can be achieved with perseverance, skill and smearing your mouth with toothpaste
HAHAHAHA

Good, now imagine cockroaches inside that...and you use it to dispense toothpaste from it daily 😛

sync_nine said:
Good, now imagine cockroaches inside that...and you use it to dispense toothpaste from it daily :tongue:
You got roaches in your house? :scared: ....how do you know they didn't crawl all over your tea cups and dinner plates ?...... :tongue:

My advice is that if you see just once cockroach ..just one ..kill it with fire. Even one single cockroach will fuck up your entire home. Had to spend 10k for cockroach cleaning of the house two years back.

guyaborad said:
genie they are in your home as well, just look around in places you never do...

Yes...I discovered them a few years back and smoked them out of their hiding places by burning a roach killing agarbathi stick. Now I live on the third floor so I dont get any crawling in from neighbors houses or the sewers and gutters.

rvisharma said:
Haha, Cockroach discussion on Toothpaste Dispenser thread.. 😛irate: 😛irate: 😛irate:
you should see the sate of the forum when a certain user called "warthog" was active. i miss that guy really :3

GENIE said:
Yes...I discovered them a few years back and smoked them out of their hiding places by burning a roach killing agarbathi stick. Now I live on the third floor so I dont get any crawling in from neighbors houses or the sewers and gutters.
you mean to say, cockraoaches dont climb above the second floor?
😀