Totaly Confused: What Mobile Phone To Purchase?

• Thread starter Thread starter Superman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 10,275

Superman

ISP
bsnl 900 plus
Guys...i lately have been havin a few confusions about the handset which i want to purchash.....My budget is around 9-10k an i did see for a few handsets..like the Z550i and the motorazr V3i and also w710.....but i really cant decide which one to buy....also i did browse about the handset MOTORIZR..the newly realesd one...so could u people just brief me on which handset to buy..ALSO.......Could u all suggest me some other phone which i can buy in my budgetalso...my brother had a V3....i did compare its working (loading) speed very slower then compared to a Sony erricson w550i...but unfortunately i lost my w550i....anyways i just wanted to know is it the same with a v3i....also my friend has a z550i...he says its good....is it better than a w550i and is it worth buyin..Thanks a lot..

my recent experiences tell me that Sony is the phone to get. Motorola phones are buggy and Nokia does not have any nice phone in this bracket.

Go in for SE k750i. Its a great phone. But there are little complaints about its joystick. I would rather recommend Moto Razr V3i ( girlish...eww ) or the SE W810i

QUOTE(max @ Jan 9 2007, 08:07 PM) [snapback]74201[/snapback]
Go in for SE k750i. Its a great phone. But there are little complaints about its joystick. I would rather recommend Moto Razr V3i ( girlish...eww ) or the SE W810i[/b]

dude but a SE k750i or a SE w810i is way above my budget (9-10k)....an plus about moto phones i guees they are a little slower compared to se phones

my visit to the motorola repaid center with my dead L7 got me to see everyone there carrying a broken razr mobile phone.

i got SE w550i walkman phone ... it rocks ... only downfall is fixed 256 mb no memory slot .. but 256 mb is quite enough i think .

i got a 128 meg chip with my L7. NowI can upgrade. but what to do with this chip that would become totally useless?

who would need that chip? 😛would have to find someone with a phone that accepts that memory but has no memory. highly unlikely.

heh. that person would need to be in gurgaon. that removes any such possibility.

QUOTE(coolbuddy_79 @ Jan 10 2007, 12:14 AM) [snapback]74275[/snapback]
hmm....[/b]

GUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSS...plese come back to the point an now i saw motorizr...can anyone find out its cost out here in kolkata...its a daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnnnnn gud fone...now i am more confused a v3i a z550i or a z610i?????????? 🤔 🙁 :huh:

the phone is all about your taste and style...as all the smartphones have almost same features...don't get confused...do inky pinky ponky and choose one 😉