Torrents

This is from bad till bones post

2. Advanced --> Virtual Server.
When I click on virtual server it says it says you must enter an IP in lan clients page. Should I put in 192.168.1.2 ?

3. Giva a name to the rule in the rule box, enter private IP
What is the private ip?

6. and enter your IP there.
What is my IP? The one I get at www.whatismyip.com or 192.168.2.1 ?

Also how do I get a static IP? I have the D-Link dsl 502T modem and am on the 590NU plan.

And Mtnl provides static ip for R.s 1000 per year.Who wants static ip Not atleast Warez users like me!!!!If u want u can use noip.com if u r planning ftp or whatever ....

Thats the DNS server 203.94.227.70I need it for dowloading and uploading torrents. Downloading isn't a problem, the uploading is

As far as my knowledge we don't have to specify any ip for upload Just follow the instructions in guide and Switch to bridge mode!!!!

OK I'll try. The guide didn't tell me much anyways, it was random stuff. I'll be back in 10 min.

Now Yeao!!! I can only suggest

I don't think any thing is wrong!!!

look at the configuration of torrent client may u have limited the upload speed .

Give a try to Utorrent and see coz it's My fav torrent client.

http://www.utorrent.com/faq.php see for NAT error

Nope. The damned bridge mode just won't work. I don't what the problem is. I even called up mtnl to ask why they were blocking ports and the person on the other end went, "Ports?" High time they get some technical staff in

Ok !!! For Demon sake can u just try out Utorrent .I thik it will solve u r Problem.Mtnl are not blocking Ports TRUST ME!!!OR just try a download of another torrent file that has many seeds/leechersand Can u give me One good reason Why u are concerd of Upload??? Downloads are proper then ENJOY downloading!!!!!!!

I recently got a 320 kbps unlimited connection fron MTNL.I need to know how to forward ports on the DNA-A212 wireless modem provided by MTNL