Torrents Speed?

bad_till_bones

GraveYard
ISP
Airtel Home 649 - 256kbps
Hello Guys,Just want to know wht speed r u getting while downloading torrents?Mine is around 20 kb/s on an average. 🤔

mine doesn't connects evercause my stupid cto or sify guys has blocked it

13KBps at best. but then i get NAT error coz i am running airtel on a lan.

Which torrent client r u ppl using? Mine is Shareaza 2. But lately, whenever the download gets complete, I am getting "Can't Move" error.Tht is, Shareaza is not able to move the file to the "Completed Download" folder? Any reason for tht? 🤔

Originally posted by GAURAV7777@Jul 22 2005, 09:18 PM
mine doesn't connects ever
cause my stupid cto or sify guys has blocked it
[snapback]17869[/snapback]
[/quote]

CTOs never blocks the port, it must b the SIFY suckers who have done it

Which torrent client r u ppl using? Mine is Shareaza 2. But lately, whenever the download gets complete, I am getting "Can't Move" error.Tht is, Shareaza is not able to move the file to the "Completed Download" folder? Any reason for tht? 🤔

Those who want lesser upload speed to go should try PTC client for torrents cos most of the clients - have min 3 to 5 k upload limit..in PTC you can set it to 1k.

Its Bitcomet for me..prefer it over Azureus, ABC, BitTornado etc...Its quite fast..ie in terms of the program itself and uses less resources
🙂

and for ur problem bad_till_bones...http://text.dslreports.com/faq/7454...offers the following explanation

" If the download is not green (status isn't verified) than the file has not been verified and will not be moved to the completed files folder until verified. Alternatively, it may very well be that the download is still missing a few bytes - 20kb, 30kb at the end - and the download really isn't finished. In this situation patience will usually pay off, or you may want to try the above solution."

i use Burst (very simple) / Ziptorrent ... Bit comet and azeureus sucks ...I get around 14-15 down and 4-5 up

do u guys get the same speed on all torrents?... cause in some i get a decent speed of 24 average... in some i get only 8 - 12... i use bitcomet...