• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 7,003
B

bad_till_bones

GraveYard
ISP
Airtel Home 649 - 256kbps
Hello Guys,Just want to know wht speed r u getting while downloading torrents?Mine is around 20 kb/s on an average. :unsure:

G

GAURAV7777

Regular
ISP
MTNL
mine doesn't connects evercause my stupid cto or sify guys has blocked it

C

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
average 28 kBps...

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
13KBps at best. but then i get NAT error coz i am running airtel on a lan.

C

cyberwiz

Member since 2005
ISP
Jio Fiber @ 150 Mbps
I get a consistent 29.5 KBps on most torrents.

B

bad_till_bones

GraveYard
ISP
Which torrent client r u ppl using? Mine is Shareaza 2. But lately, whenever the download gets complete, I am getting "Can't Move" error.Tht is, Shareaza is not able to move the file to the "Completed Download" folder? Any reason for tht? :unsure:

shouvik

shouvik

ISP
Airtel
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2005, 09:18 PM
mine doesn't connects ever
cause my stupid cto or sify guys has blocked it
[snapback]17869[/snapback]
[/quote]

CTOs never blocks the port, it must b the SIFY suckers who have done it

B

bad_till_bones

GraveYard
ISP
Which torrent client r u ppl using? Mine is Shareaza 2. But lately, whenever the download gets complete, I am getting "Can't Move" error.Tht is, Shareaza is not able to move the file to the "Completed Download" folder? Any reason for tht? :unsure:

U

ultimate5ivez

Those who want lesser upload speed to go should try PTC client for torrents cos most of the clients - have min 3 to 5 k upload limit..in PTC you can set it to 1k.

C

cyberwiz

Member since 2005
ISP
Jio Fiber @ 150 Mbps
Its Bitcomet for me..prefer it over Azureus, ABC, BitTornado etc...Its quite fast..ie in terms of the program itself and uses less resources
:)

and for ur problem bad_till_bones...http://text.dslreports.com/faq/7454...offers the following explanation

" If the download is not green (status isn't verified) than the file has not been verified and will not be moved to the completed files folder until verified. Alternatively, it may very well be that the download is still missing a few bytes - 20kb, 30kb at the end - and the download really isn't finished. In this situation patience will usually pay off, or you may want to try the above solution."

P

Prophet of the Pimps

Regular
I use bit coment and from a good torrent i get constant speed of 13 to 15KBps

P

power

supersupersuper...
ISP
TATA+Sify
i use Burst (very simple) / Ziptorrent ... Bit comet and azeureus sucks ...I get around 14-15 down and 4-5 up

D

dearashwin

Regular
do u guys get the same speed on all torrents?... cause in some i get a decent speed of 24 average... in some i get only 8 - 12... i use bitcomet...

P

Prophet of the Pimps

Regular
it is better to use torrents from private sites and from a place where there arent any leechers.