torrents not downloading on airtel broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhi1136
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 21,575
ISP
airtel
i have tried all the torrent clients utorrent, deluge, bittorrent, livid none of them seem to be able to download anything on airtel broadband.
downloading starts only when i connect through a VPN but once the quota of vpn data gets over it again stops downloading.
airtel is blocking torrents download. i am on vfiber with Huawei 630g router.
does any one know any workaround?

Torrents work fine for me on adsl here. So that's weird.

Unfortunately i haven't tried in Airtel Broadband so i don't know much about it, but did you try changing your DNS server? try changing it to google's DNS and check if your torrent starts downloading, if not than use/buy best VPN for torrents such as TorGuard and others.

Airtel is not blocking any torrents.
I am also on vfiber with beetel modem, and no proebelm with torrents here.

You will need to check your firewall and modem settings to rectify the problem.

Working fine in delhi ncr both airtel and bsnl. No throttling or capping whatsoever. Infact bsnl is unlimited this month at 4 mbps atleast for me.

Seedr is best place to download torrents.

Torrent to Seedr to IDM.

i tried downloading from utorrent on mobile too. it doesnt work. then i downloaded deluge that too just shows connecting to peers and download never starts..

If u have survived without downloading torrents for the past 18 days..then why bother?😛
Try to Reset your modem and call CC to configure it.

Do you guys get constant speeds on torrents. i m on 16 mbps connection and my speed is generally betwenn 0.6-1 MBps .