• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,825

abhayshow

ISP
BSNL
Hi friends,
(sorry my bad english)
I m from U.P. East. I have Home 500 C plan , i m facing very slow speed problem from few weeks , i cann't download torrents between night unlimited (2-8 A.M.) period. Torrents goes dead in that period. And everybody knows that how torrents are very important for downloading games, softwares etc.
I cann't download games, movies, softwares in that period as i have only 1500 MB for a month except night unlimited.

Torrents starts downloading with high speed but after 8 A.M., net surfing and link-removed free user downloads goes very slow (30-40 kb/sec)within that period.

:huh:😡:huh:😡:madness:

Edited :
Same result after using uTorrent 1.7.6 (older vr.)

Hey Everybody I have installed "BitTorrent" Today (6 sep.) and its working in unlimited period with 40 kb/sec (much better than uTorrent, try it now) :thumb:

Try with utorrent previous versions.. I am experiencing same issue (almost). Downloads/Uploads are happening @ good speeds, but torrent goes dead (tracker goes offline as you mentioned in the title)I am using utorrent 1.8... downloads are happening @ high speeds eventhough tracker is offline.. What is the speedtest result during night time ? did u check @ speedtest.net ?I think it is mainly for some private trackers.. Check with previous version of utorrent (if you are using 1.8)...

nooooo i am getting tired of this thing.use vuze p2p program and in the plugin menus download the network status moniter.do tell me the results.I damm very well know that bsnl if fiddling with internet.Ask this with thier CC.this could be serious.

Try with utorrent previous versions..
I am experiencing same issue (almost). Downloads/Uploads are happening @ good speeds, but torrent goes dead (tracker goes offline as you mentioned in the title)

I am using utorrent 1.8... downloads are happening @ high speeds eventhough tracker is offline.. What is the speedtest result during night time ? did u check @ speedtest.net ?

I think it is mainly for some private trackers.. Check with previous version of utorrent (if you are using 1.8)...

Thanks bro. i will try.. 😕

Exactly, I have also same problem as my torrents goes RED :madness: and download speed is very very slow even though the torrents have 100+ seeders it makes connection with 5-10 peers 😡 and may be its happening for my uTorrent upgrade or BSNL server problem.

.Ask this with thier CC.

You can ask.. But dont expect an answer !!! :hysterical:

Exactly, I have also same problem as my torrents goes RED :madness: and download speed is very very slow even though the torrents have 100+ seeders it makes connection with 5-10 peers 😡 and may be its happening for my uTorrent upgrade or BSNL server problem.

check the port forwarding mate.....

i have been using the utorrent for years.........try once a private tracker.

and keep the outgoing data in encypted .......there is a option there.

Comcast Guilty of Net Neutrality Violations looks like bsnl need to educated about net neutrality.alas no one will take them to consumer court. comcast was found guilty for doing the same thing and now we are having it here in india and you know what no one would challenge this. i

most probably the bsnl lines are choked cos everyone's downloading simultaneously at that time...

FYI, 90% of my downloads are from private trackers. And I'm using uTorrent when I first started using torrents and the outgoing data is in "Encrypted" mode.

But still I see RED icons (dead torrent) when I wakeup in morning. Today again I have started uTorrent 1.7.7 and I'll post my result here.

Good.. Even, i am using torrent from early 2004... Mostly private trackers only.. Recently, encryption is enabled aswell... But, this has nothing to do .. many r facing the same problem (have posted in bwt also) !!

Use u torrent.Disable windows firewall.Have a tcp fix.In windows xp sp2 default half open windows is only 10.Bitcomet has a built in TCP fix.

I am using Azuerus. Every time i connect it i says dht firewalled.what to do abt this problem.....??what is port forwarding....??? How is it done....???thanks...!!!!!!