Torrents goes dead between night unlimited period

• Thread starter Thread starter abhayshow
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,828
I'm having similar problem, though I'm not using utorrent or bittorrent. Sometime in the night my connection is freezing, in the morning again i've to fire-up the connection to get the torrents start download. This problem is happening only since 3-4 days.

The author of "Imran's Broadband Helper Utility" has said in his program:

"your service provider can implement a program on server side which can reveal that wheather you are opening some web pages at some fixed duration or not, and if not they often throttle your bandwidth or simply disconnect your connection (downloading a big file using utorrten of fdm is not opening web pages)"

I firmly beleive this is the actual resason behind "Torrents goes dead between night unlimited period", so u guys can try his solution then report here the effect of his solution.

for more info, see the thread:
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/33343-ultimate-night-free-usage-manager/

contact bsnl and take them to consumer court.they are violating net neutrality principle.i urge to all to write a letter to TRAI.Comcast in US was found doing this and was found guilty.If i was a bsnl user i would have taken them to court.

contact bsnl and take them to consumer court.they are violating net neutrality principle.
i urge to all to write a letter to TRAI.Comcast in US was found doing this and was found guilty.If i was a bsnl user i would have taken them to court.

hmmm.
this is the REPLY i was expected here.
:O

the simple reason could be that network is congested with simultaneous downloading during that time. I'm a H1350 user and my browsing and downloading goes a snail's pace between 2 am and 8:30 am, but miraculously returns back to normal at 8:30 am.