torrent search

am a music freak and would love to know if I could download songs from any good and working torrent site. I use Azureus and would love to share if anyone has similar p@$$ionplease let me know of servers which may have huge collections of songs.

Apple iTunes, MSN Music Store, Napster, MP3.com

sorry, should have mentioned earlier - I am in Bangalore so don't have access to these dream things 🙁also, all the sites you mentioned are paid - what about free ones - remember, it's a free world 🙂

well mp3.com would have free music for u. and in case u missed reading the guidelines, we dont talk about free stuff which actually is worth something in reality on this forum.

sorry for missing that piece of info in the guidelines...I thought I saw some post which talked about torrents hence *@$$umed* that we could share such things...point taken

torrents != free music 🙂we talked abt technology and ISPs blocking them... we even reached a stage when we shared some links where you can find some torrent links. above that, i am helpless. 🙁another point to be taken into consideration is what is in my signature in red bold text.

grr...that's what happens when someone is so *focussed* on only one thing - like me on songs 🙂anyways, just wanted to say that this is a great forum and would like to see this place get more guys join in this year - all the best.

www.coolgoose.com

they give abt 3 kb to free users 😉 . And have manyy songs
Indian site but contains senglish ones too

Originally posted by th1nkd1fferent@Jan 14 2005, 08:35 AM
am a music freak and would love to know if I could download songs from any good and working torrent site. I use Azureus and would love to share if anyone has similar p@$$ion

please let me know of servers which may have huge collections of songs.
[snapback]4400[/snapback]
[/quote]

www.link-removed.com

thats the best torrent search engine (aoart from link-removed)

try it out.

(azureus rocks)