torrent search

th1nkd1fferent

[OP]
Jan 14, 2005
am a music freak and would love to know if I could download songs from any good and working torrent site. I use Azureus and would love to share if anyone has similar p@$$ionplease let me know of servers which may have huge collections of songs.

th1nkd1fferent

[OP]
Jan 14, 2005
sorry, should have mentioned earlier - I am in Bangalore so don't have access to these dream things :(also, all the sites you mentioned are paid - what about free ones - remember, it's a free world :)

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
well mp3.com would have free music for u. and in case u missed reading the guidelines, we dont talk about free stuff which actually is worth something in reality on this forum.

G

sorry for missing that piece of info in the guidelines...I thought I saw some post which talked about torrents hence *@$$umed* that we could share such things...point taken

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
torrents != free music :)we talked abt technology and ISPs blocking them... we even reached a stage when we shared some links where you can find some torrent links. above that, i am helpless. :(another point to be taken into consideration is what is in my signature in red bold text.

G

grr...that's what happens when someone is so *focussed* on only one thing - like me on songs :)anyways, just wanted to say that this is a great forum and would like to see this place get more guys join in this year - all the best.

power

supersupersuper...
Regulars
Dec 19, 2004
www.coolgoose.com

they give abt 3 kb to free users ;) . And have manyy songs
Indian site but contains senglish ones too

B

Bourne

Originally posted by th1nkd1fferent@Jan 14 2005, 08:35 AM
am a music freak and would love to know if I could download songs from any good and working torrent site. I use Azureus and would love to share if anyone has similar p@$$ion

please let me know of servers which may have huge collections of songs.
[snapback]4400[/snapback]
[/quote]

www.-- link removed --.com

thats the best torrent search engine (aoart from -- link removed --)

try it out.

(azureus rocks)