Torrent Downloaded Videos Giving Errors

designwebgraphic

Life is So Busy Now
ISP
TATA
Hi,

Since last few days i am having a problem with torrent downloaded videos. I havent changed anything, didnt uninstall anything. I was able to play all kind of videos after installing VISTA CODEC PACK but since last few downloaded videos, i guess some of them are non-compatible with it too. When i try to play them in any player (Windows Media Player 11, DivX Player, Media Center, VLC Player - any player), they just dont play but gives a message on screen. See following 2 screen shots to see what error i am getting.

Error - http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/9538/moverr1.jpg

Then i press YES and it shows this message ----

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7715/moverr2.jpg

Please suggest me something that i can download and install to get rid of such codec errors and can play all such videos. The extension of these videos are ".avi" but even for some other previously downloaded videos have the same extension and i can still play them!

There are three best media player.
1. VLC Player (VLC media player for Windows)
2. Media Player Classic (Free-Codecs.com :: Download Media Player Classic 6.4.9.1 : Media Player Classic is an enhanced version of Media Player 6.4) {you have to additionally install codecs or codec pack}
3. KM Player (KMPlayer - Download)
It is my favorite player. you don't need to install any kind of codecs it has all the codecs inside. Second thing it will you add a folder in this player and it will display thumbnail of all the videos inside .see picture below.

Even I face such problems of incomplete downloads( it does complete the downloading but the file only shows less than half of its total size) or sometime complete download but will not play and it directs to download some player where the link they provide does not enable the player download.🙁

Before downloading do read the comments for the torrent posted by other users. i never download a torrent which dont have any comments. For torrent searching link-removed ? the BitTorrent & P2P search engine is the best site for finding the torrents. If you are a big fan of of Hollywood movies then the following keywords are very helpful.
1. AXXO
2. FXG
3. FXM

for information regarding torrent networks and news visit torrentfreak.com