torrent download slow in dataone

• Thread starter Thread starter susanta44
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,779

susanta44

ISP
dataone bsnl
i am using windows vista , opera and utorrent to download torrents . my connection speed showes 482 kbps.but downloading is very slow. how to increase the speed.

Port forward the utorrent port. And if you are connecting at 482kbps then your download speed would be around 482/8=60 KBps, unless you connect at higher speeds.

Just see the total speed of the seeders and the no of peers.Iam using Bit comet and Bitspirit.I had download speed of 225 KB/S .Some forums stipulate minimum upload ratio for further download.You have to arrive at the optimum download speed by trial and error method.

i am using windows vista , opera and utorrent to download torrents . my connection speed showes 482 kbps.but downloading is very slow. how to increase the speed.

Please check the actuall download speed for the torrent. The good choice for test is by downloading good Linux Distro torrent and see that give you maximum speed?

Forward port if you not forwarded. and check it with any good linux distro torrent downloading, if it is working fine then everything is alright.