Torrent client with "No Upload" option?

• Thread starter Thread starter COOLVICKS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 24,591

COOLVICKS

Does anyone know of a torrent client which has an option to disable uploads? i know that it defeats the purpose of p2p but keeping in mind the 150 mb per day limit, one cant really afford to upload much coz at least 33% is uploaded in my case. that means i can dl 100mb and up 50 total = 150mb. grrrrrr.....

try bitcomet....it did work work for me....but i dont use it anymore...cuz i like sharing stuff 🙂give what u take i say !!!

Bittornado is pretty good. It would not be good to use torrent clients with no upload bittornado can be used for very restrictive uploads and also high speed uploads so I guess that's pretty good.

P2P is all about sharing bud...just imagine if everyone starts thinking this way, would anyone get anything for free??? :huh:

what coolbuddy_79 said is right.if every one stops uploading then p2p network will die soon.
so do not stop uploading just limit it.imean if ur downloading at 10kBPS the upload at 3-4 kBPs(at least).
u can use NETLIMITER tool to controll download and upload bandwidth.iam using this since 4-5 years without any problems.

http://www.netlimiter.com/

i hope this will help u

correct me if i am wrong on this, but i remember reading somewhere that your download speed is directly proportional to the upload speed. so that means that if you limit your upload speed, you would face lower download speeds?and even if the above is wrong, i agree that it is against the very concept of file sharing. if you can't upload then you shouldn't download you know. the people who are uploading to you are letting you use their bandwidth so it just isn't fair you know