Top Speed Achived

• Thread starter Thread starter nimbus_007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,896

nimbus_007

ISP
DATAONE
I got a 256 KBpS(NOt 256 t0 2 MBps just 256 plan) BSNL broad band connection. As the plan indicates i will get 256 kbps as far as the bsnl speed checking site it achives that.. When i check the internet speed with another speed checking site's the download speed is a 200 kbps. Now for the problem.. I am not getting more than 50 kbps, when i am actually donwloading.. I know u guys will say that it depends on the site speeds and bunch of other things, but i know for sure that the sites are giving more than 400 kbps speed. So there is no problem with the sites, and the problem is in my internet speed. so is there any way i can increase the download speed which ?? I especially want the Torrent downloads. So guys who use Utorrent please post ur speeds so that i can try to make changes to mine..

I got a 256 KBpS(NOt 256 t0 2 MBps just 256 plan) BSNL broad band connection. As the plan indicates i will get 256 kbps as far as the bsnl speed checking site it achives that.. When i check the internet speed with another speed checking site's the download speed is a 200 kbps.

Now for the problem..

I am not getting more than 50 kbps, when i am actually donwloading.. I know u guys will say that it depends on the site speeds and bunch of other things, but i know for sure that the sites are giving more than 400 kbps speed. So there is no problem with the sites, and the problem is in my internet speed. so is there any way i can increase the download speed which ??

I especially want the Torrent downloads.

So guys who use Utorrent please post ur speeds so that i can try to make changes to mine..

upload speed might go up but not download speed ..............

ok here we are how much u download in a single day this will tell u the actual speed of the line ok

i use my friend's plan 256 ul i got 3 gb up and 2.5 down in a single day with 24 hours through the torrent

you probably are getting confused between kbps and KBps .. 256kbps = 32KBps (256/8=32).. download windows like in IE and firefox show Transfer rate as KBps .. so if you see 30KBps as transfer rate it means your download speed is 30*8=240kbps..In speedtest sites they normally give you the result in kbps not KBps

if u want good download speeds switch to airtel:thumbsup🙁all day constant speed)
disclaimer:-this was just my view point🙂

OFF TOPIC

if u want good download speeds switch to airtel:thumbsup🙁all day constant speed)
disclaimer:-this was just my view point🙂

Friend, avoid canvasing people in this forum !!

I am on a 256kbps unlimited, and getting always above 512kbps (both download/upload) ! If airtel says a speed, it wont be more than they specified !!

so avoid these kind of stuffs in this forum !