Top Gear

ISP
VPN
Hi can anyone please give me topgear India customercare e-mail address!

I am getting this error when i send this e-mail address

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

wecare@wwm.co.in

Seen it? What did you think about it? I think they tried hard but ended up doing a pretty bad job at it 🙂

BBC probably thinks that apologizing is cool as long as Top Gear is profitable 😛

i am guessing it was sponsored by Mini cooper? cannot be just a co incidence that mini launches here same time as they feature it in top gear. also the best moment was when it gets ripped apart.also we need to lrn2takejokes.

heh. i think top gear guys hate bmw and they probably hate the fact that bmw now owns the mini brand.

they were quite clear that they picked the three models because they were british at the time those units were purchased.

jaguar is now owned by tata.
mini is now owned by bmw.
rolls royce is apparently also owned by bmw.

So we thought we’d spend a bit more and buy three cars that represented the best of British. With their budget of seven grand each, Jeremy and Richard excelled themselves, Jezza picking up a 1995 Jaguar XJS 4.0-litre – the Celebration edition, no less – and Richard buying a tidy Mini Cooper.

But James, in his OCD idiocy, decided he wanted a Rolls-Royce. Unfortunately, the only Rolls-Royce you can buy for seven grand is a 1976 Silver Shadow…

Transmission – BBC Top Gear Andy Wilman on Top Gear’s India special: Wednesday 28 December, 8pm, BBC2 «

that dude destroyed a Toyota Prius with a minigun! Why? apparantly bcoz he hates Toyota Prius! >.< How can they do that? i thought the show is biased. But ihave seen only one episode of it till now

The only thing i'd complain about was that the episode was very boring. anyways saw a promo on bbc entertainment yesterday saying that it will be aired soon. that should offend some more useless people.

I am fine with the episode as the trio have done 10 times worse when cracking insulting jokes on French, Germans, etc,etc. Compared to that India special had nothing. I thought they had limited time and hectic schedule to fit all the things and as a result, it was less funny and the gags like sabotaging each others cars felt outdated. But loved all the camera work in Mumbai and Himalayas. They could have tried to drive on Budh F1 circuit as it was almost complete during the shooting. Probably next time.

The only thing i'd complain about was that the episode was very boring.

anyways saw a promo on bbc entertainment yesterday saying that it will be aired soon. that should offend some more useless people.

Boring as grandparent's vacation photos. I had to skip ahead before the tedium set in. Overacted and overthought.

My brother met them personally when they were in mumbai since they stayed in Novotel and he worked there. We were admiring the cars for an hour, touching them with our grubby mitts and we even snuck a peek at the script which was in the XJ.

yeap. saw it yesterday on TV. good move by BBC entertainment to air it so soon. Was a bit disappointed that Clarkson and May weren't there.