• Thread starter Thread starter inetbum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,584

inetbum

Regulars
ISP
MTNL TriBand Combo Unlimited
The Delhi SAM server 210.18.11.11 is staying down half the time and giving weird login errors or timeouts, and the local gateway stays down half the time. Anyone facing troubles with this SAM too?

Fire in cp is a cause of this... This is what my friend told me. They had few servers in the building which was on fire and have shifted all of them to okhala which has caused downtime. He also told me tht speed will be slow for next 2-3 days.

Wow. Thanks. And the clueless CC didn't have anything to say other than "Our technical team will see to it in 48 hours", the same standard parrot talk. You'd think they would know about such a major thing.

i've got the crap login messages too . "please try again"...."unable to open connection".

I had the exactly same error msg though my SAM is 218.18.11.4. I called up CC last nite n they told its due to the fire accident and will be resolved by tmrw only. My connexion is up and working at this time thou with slow speeds.

my sam was also 210.18.11.Cudnt use net since yesterday. Fire broke out early in morning but prblems started in afternoon. Whole yesterday i could not use net.Moreover Supersify has stopped working totallyEasy Sify is still workingMY SAM has also changed to 210.18.11.102

Jupiter: Go to the sify broadband folder, open BBand.ini in notepad, there you will find something like [SAM]IP=210.18.11.6

The Mumbai SAM server was down last night from 3AM to around 8 in the morning then after a few more hiccups its back to normal now