Too Many Automatic Disconnection

hack_tom

[OP]
Dec 17, 2005
I am on 590nu plan. Since last 2-3 days i am facing the problem of too many automatic disconnection specially in night after 12. is any one else facing the same problem in delhi.

mtnlpacked

Back to NoS on Mtnl
Regulars
Oct 27, 2006
Temporary solution use PPE connect mode instead of bridge mode!

Ashwraj

Dec 28, 2006
Dear HackTom,The two solutions listed above are pretty good and you should try them. Check your telephone wire for any cut or something all the way through and use PPoE Mode instead of the Bridge one.I too used to have that similar problem in my connection a month ago, I along with these two, did another thing and Phew! My connection hasn't died since then.

tuxlearner

Dec 29, 2006
ashwraj -I too used to have that similar problem in my connection a month ago, I along with these two, did another thing and Phew! My connection hasn't died since then.you say u did another thing ? what another thing did you do ? because even iam facing that problemi have the UTstar modem and quite frequently the line is dropping, the phone is pretty clear of disturbances (PPOE mode)does anyone have any solutions >

mtnlpacked

Back to NoS on Mtnl
Regulars
Oct 27, 2006
ya i have .... Keep on booking broadband complaints ..One day lineman will come and replace the entire Wire BOOM Speed increase+ No more disconnection problem :p

Ashwraj

Dec 28, 2006
Somebody deleted my entire post here.This is not fair.I thought this is an open forum. :huh:

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
post about using a pirated version of xp. and you might just get suspended. we don't brag about our hacking or cracking skills here.

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 4, 2005
QUOTE(Ashwraj @ Jan 4 2007, 03:18 AM) [snapback]73193[/snapback]
Somebody deleted my entire post here.

This is not fair.

I thought this is an open forum. :huh:[/b]

Consider urself lucky, that only ur post was deleted and u were not imposed with "suspension without warning".