Toll Free Numbers from Airtel Landline

• Thread starter Thread starter angad_singh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 121,149

angad_singh

ISP
Airtel
Hi..I really want to be able to dial this toll-free number from my Airtel Landline..1-800-688-6688 It's ViewSonic's support number. My monitor's showing severe shadowing effects. I contacted support by email and they said "It sounds like you've done some great troubleshooting here. You'll want to give us a call at 1-800-688-6688 for assistance with creating an RMA for repair of the unit."Does anyone have any idea how to dial these tollfree numbers with Airtel's Landline? Would be great help 🙂Thanks.

first of all make sure that viewsonic has tollfree number in India. and 2nd 1800 tollfree number are offered only by bsnl/mtnl and hence supported from those lines only.

Always there is alternate (non toll free)contact number is listed along with these type of check there website.

well..probably he is looking for toll free number so that he doesnt have to pay anything. alternate numbers cud be STD numbers.

1800- 425- 4026 This is Dell's number. I can and did call it from my airtel phone. It worked fine. Now it is supposed to be a toll free number. I am not sure if I would be charged for the call. But this number worked on my Airtel phone.

let us know when u get ur bill. good to know it works from airtel. is it airtel landline/wll something?

first of all make sure that viewsonic has tollfree number in India. and 2nd 1800 tollfree number are offered only by bsnl/mtnl and hence supported from those lines only.

This number was given to me by ViewSonic support staff themselves. I checked here, numbers starting with 1800 are indeed Indian TollFree numbers.

And third, tell us about the great troubleshooting 😀

No, seriouosly...

Lol, I see every pixel on my monitor repeat 10-12 times horizontally. Its called the "Ghosting" effect. I changed the monitor's power cable. I plugged in this monitor on to a different CPU. I plugged in a different monitor into my CPU. I tried to isolate the wire from electrical disturbance. Tried everything you can think of. Nothing fixes the problem. And the VGA Cable is absolutely fine, no pins are broken or out of place.😕

Always there is alternate (non toll free)contact number is listed along with these type of check there website.

No, this surprises me too, they really don't have any non-tollfree number mentioned anywhere, neither does the support staff have one for India.

well..probably he is looking for toll free number so that he doesnt have to pay anything. alternate numbers cud be STD numbers.

Nope, I can always use Skype, calling is not a problem, national or international.

1800- 425- 4026

This is Dell's number. I can and did call it from my airtel phone. It worked fine. Now it is supposed to be a toll free number. I am not sure if I would be charged for the call. But this number worked on my Airtel phone.

Even I'm able to call this number from my landline! :O

1800-425-4026
1800-688-6688

What the... 🙁

u mean u r able to call 1800-425-4026 but not 1800-688-6688?strange!

I bet that is a US toll-free number dude...Try to google for a Indian ViewSonic support number...

u mean u r able to call 1800-425-4026 but not 1800-688-6688?

strange!

Yes! Really strange.. only two possibilities now:

1. They gave me a wrong/dead/old number!
2. The number they gave me works with BSNL and Dell's number works with either 😕

Yaa it works in US, their toll free in India is : 1800 11 9999

Same, doesn't work.

"The code dialled by you is incorrect, please contact Airtel Customer Care"