Today I Havd Applied Online For Dataone

• Thread starter Thread starter hotindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,881
QUOTE(Srinivas Rao @ Aug 31 2006, 11:06 AM) [snapback]60610[/snapback]
I think BSNL has just kept the online portal just for the name sake. My friend tried online, waited, Then from BSNL The customer care he learnt that they are not checkint(accepting) forms submitted for DataOne through Net. Long way to go to have a paper less office for BSNL...
[/b]

LOL. U r absolutely right. I'll going to their office now as soon as I get time.

BSNL r too LAzy they Need Glucose n Bournvita...

Initially, when they started the offer, they did get back to the applicant(in 45 days time). Later, On query, they say, they need the HANDWRITTEN signature for verification, and hence, they want the applicant to download/print or go to office, collect form, fill and submit. They take the security deposit, with the form, and then in the first or second bill, comes the charges for the ADSL modem(if u purchase from them).change of plans also, need the same signatures and written applications(though a letter is sufficient for this)ul900plus is good, as the phone rental is not there, and the phone calls are at Re. 1 per pulse(60 sec if >50km and 180 sec if < 50 km distance).remember, service taxes are extra!Initially, when they started the offer, they did get back to the applicant(in 45 days time). Later, On query, they say, they need the HANDWRITTEN signature for verification, and hence, they want the applicant to download/print or go to office, collect form, fill and submit. They take the security deposit, with the form, and then in the first or second bill, comes the charges for the ADSL modem(if u purchase from them).change of plans also, need the same signatures and written applications(though a letter is sufficient for this)ul900plus is good, as the phone rental is not there, and the phone calls are at Re. 1 per pulse(60 sec if >50km and 180 sec if < 50 km distance).remember, service taxes are extra!