To whom you want to meet personally?

• Thread starter Thread starter iCon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 7,390
This thread gives a suggestion that a meet should be organized. At least Delhi/Gurgaon/NCR members can plan. 🙂

Who is sponsoring Daaru ??

I won't mind coming down there 😀

Been a member of this forum for more than 4 yrs now & haven't met a single member in person here(except one member who is actually my cousin)... I have been a member of another forum(Audio Visual one not broadband) & I have met atleast 20 members from that forum & will be meeting up with more on my next trip to Mumbai... I would really recommend a Meet is held maybe 1st in Delhi then later on maybe in Mumbai & other cities... This will defiantly improve the exp of this forum 🙂...

chromaniac. I don't know the rest of you guys 🙁

Oh really? 😛

Don't remember/don't know most people. But would like to meet chromaniac in person.

THANKS SVK! I never imagine that no any IBF member think to see me in real life into the future by the way my age is 29, Male & I am Unmarried (extra information for your information).

----------------------

I want to see personally Madhuri Dixit The great beautiful lady even she is not member of this forum.

----------

She is top in the list & remain are

2 - Jaymin

3 - Indian Mascot

4 - Icon

& etc & etc.

probably jaymin coz he seems like an "interesting" guy to put it mildly . i would probably hide cameras and ask him his opinions on various things and record that . i bet that video will be a huge hit on youtube .i just have to find a catchy title for the video . although, he does seem like a guy who would start murdering people when he reaches late 30s so it might not be a good idea to offend him . i'm just kidding here . humor section does this to me .EDIT : i'd also like to meet MAX 24 just to ask him about his signature . OP , its your fault for posting this in the humor section .

probably jaymin coz he seems like an "interesting" guy to put it mildly . i would probably hide cameras and ask him his opinions on various things and record that . i bet that video will be a huge hit on youtube .i just have to find a catchy title for the video . although, he does seem like a guy who would start murdering people when he reaches late 30s so it might not be a good idea to offend him .
i'm just kidding here . humor section does this to me .

It seems that u are huge fan of him. Let me suppose myself half fan of him compare to your fantasy.

His behaviour is gentle, replies are relevent to topic, calm minded person. That it .....

----------

Mention the IBF members name you would like to meet in person in real life! 🙂

Bhai 3rd world war ho na ho par tumhe kya IBF biggest war chhedana hai kya hun T U

THANKS SVK! I never imagine that no any IBF member think to see me in real life into the future by the way my age is 29
29!!?? I thought your age is around 20s (less than 20 actually) 🙂

29!!?? I thought your age is around 20s (less than 20 actually) 🙂

Thanks! It was good compliment for me even there is no truth.

I will never take objection which u choose as answer of below question.

According to your compliment there are two things come in focus. Which is true thing according to your opinion.

According to my age my thinking is like younger boy (not matching with my age) OR

Its good to matching with younger boys mentality even you older in age.

Which thing is true according to your opinion? Take it easy & ans plz I will never take any objection.

Thanks.

According to my age my thinking is like younger boy (not matching with my age) OR

Its good to matching with younger boys mentality even you older in age.

Well... Sort of little bit of both you mentioned 🙂

EDIT : i'd also like to meet MAX 24 just to ask him about his signature .
OP , its your fault for posting this in the humor section .

Instead of face to face communication let me tell u I had subject Marketing I & II & its you may call a part of marketing / making famous a thing. I copy member named Arjun. I liked his way. Dont mind.

& dont worry it will not can be bigger than till date signature bcoz the forum doesnt allow than this signature size. I had made some changes to convert into it in less size by caneceling enter space & using blank spaces for separatoin but it didnt allow me to use 5 spaces instead of 1 enter.....

----------

Well... Sort of little bit of both you mentioned 🙂

Tricky Answer & thats good too. 🙂 Actually it was my stupidity to ask such a question.

5th position add neha24 only for I like many N named girl's name & mentioning 24 name in her username. Just for that.