• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,125

socrates

I got banned!
ISP
Jio Fiber. FTTH
@VodafoneIndia : This is to you; please take a close & careful look at the attached screenshot it is of this link Vodafone mobile recharge | Prepaid online recharge | Recharge Cards | eTopUp | Mumbai for Mumbai

imgur: the simple image sharer

If you notice for the option ‘Recharge Cards’ the push button is no longer visible. Why is this so? Most of us would like to get the info from the company site rather than depend on the intelligence/memory of the retailers. Can you please get this rectified? I was thinking of writing to the Nodal officer about this glaring omission which apparently no one on your side has noticed yet.

Thanks, Yes I am from Mumbai & posted the Mumbai link which is now gone invisible after they updated the site not my words. 😀. Had a look at your link, in Mumbai the contents was different as it showed the different bonus cards available. Lets see how long they take to read/respond & rectify this error.

I JUST CANT HELP BUT ROFLOLING BIG TIME!!! (Pls excuse all Caps for this time!) The problem is clearly mentioned & still, the bot is answering with the same template response!

I think this bot is a call center/back end guy who understands nothing and gives the same stupid link :tonguesmilie:

To vodafoneindia , stupidity ki bhi ek hadd hoti hai. :tonguesmilie:Are you blind ? cant you see properly what the original poster has asked for. Why do you need his fcuking phone number ? to rectify some problem on your freaking website ??

If you look the number of post from VodafoneIndia, they have 220 and out of which 11 are likes. Thinking that 11 likes for the problems solved, There success rate is only 5% on this forum.

I would call it trolling by vodafoneindia on this forum.

----------

Next message from my side:

My VF number is working fantastic, I do not have any complains.

Then the reply from VodafoneIndia https://broadband.forum/vodafone-india-mobile/75875-to-vodafoneindia/#post596446 will be:
Hello Sir/Madam,

Could you please share your number with us here Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires ? We'll look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,a
Vodafone Customer Care

Hello Sir/Madam,

Kindly share your number with us here Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires and we'll get back to you in a short while to address your queries.

Regards,
Vodafone...

He does not know anything beyond this..:tonguesmilie: These private companies keep such junk employees and in return we get high tarrif on services.

Hello Sir/Madam,

Could you please share your number with us here Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires ? We'll look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care

Thanks for your prompt reply but its behind my comprehension why you require my phone number for this correction. I have posted it here in the hope it can be rectified before I write to the Nodal officer as my emails to helpdesk was a waste of time as the answer was that its because the company 'updated'' the website. It's a sad day when somebody representing a company talks lke this 🙁

Never argue with idiots as they drag your down to their level and beat you with their experience 😉

Actually, when i read the thread title, i thought that it was made for talking about this nonsense from the VF bot. That was the reason why i checked out the thread!

Actually, when i read the thread title, i thought that it was made for talking about this nonsense from the VF bot. That was the reason why i checked out the thread!

I put that title as I thought it will draw their attention. Well if its a bot that would be unnecessary as it would mechanically go thru all thread posting the same thing 😀 Which were are now witness to 😀

Heyy all,
I am going to give likes to everybody.... Except VodafoneIndia ... Hehehe... :Boy Yahoo: so cheers.. :Bar:

@VodafoneIndia :nospam: